The Strategy Group in the Prime Minister’s Office was set up in July 2015 to strengthen strategic alignment across Government. It expanded in August 2016 to include the National Population and Talent Division (NPTD) and National Climate Change Secretariat (NCCS).
Strategy Group leads and organises the Public Service to develop and implement Government’s strategic priorities.
Strategy Group is led by the Head of Civil Service/Permanent Secretary (Strategy) and two Deputy Secretaries.
Head, Civil Service
Tan Kok Yam
- Economy & Sustainability
- Geo-Strategic Policy
- Socio-Economic Policy
- Urban Liveability & Community
- Strategic Planning
- Social Resilience
- Policy Analytics
- Policy & Planning, National Climate Change Secretariat
- Strategic Issues, National Climate Change Secretariat
- Policy & Planning, National Population and Talent Division
- Marriage & Parenthood Policy, National Population and Talent Division
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Services
- Human Capital
- Corporate Planning & Organisational Development
- Information Technology