The Strategy Group in the Prime Minister’s Office was set up in July 2015 to strengthen strategic alignment across Government. It expanded in August 2016 to include the National Population and Talent Division (NPTD) and National Climate Change Secretariat (NCCS).
Strategy Group leads and organises the Public Service to develop and implement Government's strategic priorities.
Strategy Group is led by the Head of Civil Service/Permanent Secretary (Strategy) and two Deputy Secretaries.
Head, Civil Service
Tan Kok Yam
Directorates in Strategy Group
The 15 directorates that make up Strategy Group are:
- Strategic Planning & Futures
- Land & Liveability
- Security & Resilience
- Strategic Issues (Climate Change)
- Policy and Planning (Climate Change)
- Policy and Planning (Population)
- Marriage & Parenthood Policy
- Corporate Communications
- Human Capital
- Corporate Services
- Organisational Development
- Information Technology